Saturday, March 6, 2010

San Francisco Street Sighting - 1977 Buick Century wagon

Here's one I used to see all the time for years before I started this humble blog. This 1977 Buick Century wagon would show up parked somewhere in downtown San Francisco nearly every day I went to classes in The City. And every time, it was always packed full of junk. I never found out where it lived, but for all I know, it could have lived right there judging by the stuff in it. Since it appeared week after week, I never really thought to photograph it except a couple of times when I saw it at night. I haven't seen that car in a while. It may have gone elsewhere, it may even be dead. I can remain hopeful that it lives on, somewhere.

2 comments:

  1. He´s alive - spotted on Oak street in SF on the 19.th of Juli 2012. Have pictures. Car is fine, though is has a few more dents....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was at the gas station 76 at Divisadero street and Fell street we saw him :-)

    ReplyDelete